• 1999 Construction Completed
• 2000 AA Accommodation Awards : Finalist Luxury Hotels
• 2001 AA Accommodation Awards : Semi Finalist Leisure Resort Hotels
• 2002 Grading: Three Star Hotel : Tourism Grading Council
• 2002 AA Accommodation Awards: Winner Full Service Hotels
• 2002 AA Quality Assured Highly Recommended: Leisure Hotel
• 2003 Grading: Four Star Hotel: Tourism Grading Council
• 2003 AA Quality Assured Superior Hotel: Leisure Hotels
• 2004 AA Accommodation Awards: Finalist Full Service Hotels
• 2005 AA Accommodation Awards: Finalist Full Service Hotels
• 2007 Top listing for Environmental Awareness
• 2008 AA Accommodation Awards: Semi-Finalist Full Service Hotels
• 2008 Finalist: Luxury Coastal Hotel, 2008 World Luxury Hotel Awards.
• 2009 AA Accommodation Awards: Finalist Full Service Hotels
• 2010 Expedia Insiders Select Hotel Choice
• 2017 Best Value Award - Accommo.direct.com
2017 Best Value Award
The Point Hotel was awarded the Best Value Award in June 2017
Perched on the rocks on the edge of the Mossel Bay peninsula, just below the St Blaize lighthouse.../more
The Point Hotel's Conference Centre is situated next to The Lighthouse Restaurant and Caters for 80 delegates in Cinema style layout, 60 delegates in Classroom style and 25 delegates in Boardroom Style.../ more.
The start of the St Blaize walking trail is at The Point Hotel and will lead you on the 30m contour path, 15km to Dana Bay waves breaking on the rocks below
Mossel Bay offers a wide range of historic architecture, the arrival of Bartholomew Diaz in 1488 was witnessed by the Khoi-San.
The Point Hotel is an ideal home base for making day trips to surrounding areas and towns
The Point area boasts seven diverse restaurants - all with spectacular sea views of the Indian Ocean and and within walking distance of The Point Hotel.